How can chronic pain due to severe nerve damage, constipation, bloating and bile in throat be managed?
most likely impacted stool manual evacuation has to be done by nurse.
Thanks for query,
Most likely you have fecal impaction and you have to go for Digital evacuation.It involves the use of fingers to aid in the removal of stool from the rectum.Stool is emptied by gently inserting a finger into the rectum and removing it.You need to go to the nearest healthcare provider or have to call a nurse for the same.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Nerve damage treatment pain
- Pudendal nerve damage and constipation
- Nerve damage due to whiplash
- Crps due to nerve damage
- Severe nerve damage in neck
- Nerve damage due to stroke
- Colon nerve damage and constipation
- Sharp pain jelqing nerve damage
- Spinal cord nerve damage and chronic constipation
- How to treat nerve damage
- Suggest treatment for dizziness, fatigue and nausea when diagnosed with...
- What causes constant abdominal bloating after gallbladder surgery?
- Suggest remedies for chronic hiccups
- Suggest treatment for severe cramps and abdominal pain
- What does my HIDA report result indicate?
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea, low grade fever and abdominal pain
- Suggest treatment for symptoms of GERD
- Suggest treatment for severe acid reflux despite taking Nexium
- Does Tylenol Cold cause diarrhea when taken for cold and flu?
- Suggest treatment for multiple anal abscesses