How can chronic abdominal pain and lack of appetite be treated despite taking Metronidazole?
Probably gastritis. Try Pantoprazole daily!
I have reviewed your information fully and this is very much suggestive of acute gastritis. This could be caused by an infection, stress, or drugs that are commonly used in treating pain.
I recommend pantoprazole 40mg daily. Kindly report progress to me. I wish you a speedy recovery.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Chobufo Ditah, General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to treat abdominal pain
- Drugs/medication for Chronic abdominal pain
- What does chronic abdominal pain after sex signify
- What is considered best for managing chronic abdominal pain
- What are the treatment options for chronic abdominal pain
- Symptoms of Chronic abdominal pain
- Diagnosis of Chronic abdominal pain
- Treatment and cure for Chronic abdominal pain
- Chronic abdominal pain in adults
- Chronic abdominal pain with spasms