How can bronchitis, sore throat, wheezing and dry cough be treated?

Dr. Kampana

Posted on Fri, 27 Jul 2018 in Internal Doctor Category
Question: Since XXXXXXX 1st I am suffering from bronchitis, sore throat, wheezing, dry cough. I have taken amoxicillin and potassium clavunate combination for 3 days, but no improvement. Please suggest a good remedy.
Answered by Dr. Kampana 42 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Bronchitis

Detailed Answer:

Symptomatic treatment is best for bronchitis. I would suggest you take tab. deriphylline AX twice a day for 3 days if you have severe wheezing and cough. If you have cough and wheeze more in the night you can take once in the evening till your symptoms subsides. You can take Tab. Montek LC 10 mg once in the night for 5 days. I would suggest you complete the antibiotic course you have started.

I hope this answered your query.

With regards,
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana