How can blisters near the anus be treated?
Developing abscess, thorough guidelines given below.
* The lump is developing abscess involving gluteal region following some bacterial
* Primary guidelines at present for better recovery.
- She should keep the part clean with an antiseptic liquid.
- Sitz bath (sitting in a tub filled with lukewarm water added Epsom salt 5 minutes each 3 times a day) helps great.
- Avoid sitting on a hard surface for a long period of times.
- Tab. Ibuprofen 3 times a day after meals preferably with an antacid tablet if no history of drug sensitivity.
- In our clinic, we recommend antibiotics of Penicillin group to resolve it faster which requires the prescription of her doctor.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
* If allergic, should not take Ibuprofen; instead of plain paracetamol (as Tylenol) 3 times a day would also give better pain relief, if not allergic to that also.
* Turmeric paste application 2 times a day will heal it faster with its antimicrobial action over the inflamed area.
* Additionally, if not unbearable pain, sitz bath will give also best soothing action, so can wait for further 48 hours before giving any analgesic tablets.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Bhagyesh V. Patel, General Surgeon
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to heal blister around anus between buttocks
- Blood blisters on outside of anus
- Newborn anus bright red blister
- Blood blister on anus
- Causes of blisters on anus
- Fluid filled blister on anus
- How to treat wound near anus
- Multiple blisters around anus in toddler
- Blisters near anus and soft stool
- What is the cure for blood blisters on anus
- What causes pain and pressure in the rectum?
- What causes constant urge to urinate?
- Suggest treatment for IBS
- Suggest treatment for fever, headaches and shortness of breath
- Suggest treatment for left sided abdominal pain
- What causes burning sensation in the penis?
- What causes burning sensation in the throat?
- What causes urinary hesitancy in public toilets?
- What causes numbness in both hands?
- Suggest treatment for loose stools