How can bleeding wounds at the finger tips and knuckles be treated?
Arterial Doppler ultrasound of RUE is required. Images will be helpful
I can certainly understand your concern..
I have worked through your attached query in detail.
Disturbances in blood circulation particularly in diabetics require early attention through appropriate tests.
Considering your current and past symptoms/health it's advisable to take up Arterial Doppler ultrasound of RUE. Further management whether medical or surgical intervention shall be decided based on test results.
Blood sugars, cholesterol, and pressure levels should be strictly maintained.
Impending gangrenous (color and texture ) changes of extremities require early surgical intervention to save the digits/ limb.
Please review with reports to determine further course of action.
Post your further queries if any
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to treat a dislocated knuckle
- How to treat infection finger
- How to treat knuckle pads
- How to treat cut in knuckle
- How to treat trigger finger
- How to treat knuckle pigmentation
- How to treat a wounded penis tip
- How to treat bleeding wounds
- How to treat fractured finger
- How is a broken knuckle treated
- Does excessive massage result in temporary nerve damage?
- What is the prognosis for CKD with eGFR of 52?
- Suggest treatment for sore lesions on the chin and buttocks, nausea and...
- What do ingestion, diarrhea and brain fog indicate despite following a...
- Can CFS and de Quervain tenosynovitis increase one's CK levels?
- What causes chronic vomiting after several surgeries around the uterus...
- What causes difficulty in sleeping in an elderly person?
- Suggest ways to lose weight in a healthy manner
- Suggest treatment for persistent sinus infection
- Suggest remedies for swelling and purple bruise around the finger nails