How can an itchy red rash below the lower lip be treated?
Regarding perioral acne and rash.
I have noted your concern and I have viewed the image.
This image is too bright. Perhaps it would help me analyze better if you can click an image in well lit surroundings but without flash.
Perhaps she has perioral acne along with steroid induced perioral dermatitis.
She should definite not use steroid creams like Betnovate cream.
I suggest her to take Cap. Doxycycline. In addition she may use Clindamycin. I also suggest for her a gentle cleanser e.g. Cetaphil gentle cleansing lotion.
Dr. Kakkar S., Dermatologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Non itchy red rash
- Itchy red rash above eyebrows and lip
- Not itchy red rash lower body
- Itchy red rash on clitoris
- Itchy red rash with square
- Red rash on lower legs itchy cure
- Treatment for itchy red rash
- Itchy red rash at croth
- Itchy red rash on thigh
- Have itchy red rashes on abdomen how to remove this
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body