How can an infection near the penile foreskin be treated as per the attached images?
I have viewed the images.
It seems like a yeast infection. I suggest you apply a topical antifungal e.g Clotrimazole 1 %cream, twice daily.
In addition to this, I suggest you take an oral antifungal e.g tab Fluconazole once a day for 3 days.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Kakkar S
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Cyst on penile foreskin
- Not able to retract the penile foreskin is it normal
- Penile foreskin infection
- Benign penile melanosis foreskin
- Penile foreskin itching and burning
- Cracked penile foreskin
- Red irritated penile foreskin
- Itching and burning on the penile foreskin tried lobate infection
- Cysts of penile foreskin in infants
- Tight penile foreskin is it normal
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body