How can an ECG report indicative of early repolarisation and RBBB be interpreted?

Dr. Rishu Saxena

Cardiologist

Posted on Fri, 25 May 2018 in Hypertension and Heart Disease
Question: Hi I'm very worried about having high take off in relation to incomplete right bundle branch block is this dangerous?
Answered by Dr. Rishu Saxena 2 hours later
Brief Answer:
J wave could be a indicator of good cardiac health in young person.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for posting query on this forum miss,

As per your query early repolarisation refers to J wave in ecg of a person.When this wave is seen in inferior leads 2,3 and avF of a persons ecg it can represent a risk of cardiac disease however RBBB is seen in anterior leads V1 to V6 and presence of this wave with RBBB has no significance.
This finding is very common in young person and atheletes.In fact in young person presence of early repolarisation can be suggestive of a good cardiac health like in your case.Ideally a 2d evho and stress test should be done to rule out any cardiac pathology.
If both are normal and you are asymptonatic then there is no risk of cardiac ailment.
Can you please attach an ekg for review.
Waiting.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T
Follow up: Dr. Rishu Saxena 16 hours later
Thx very much for your reply, I don't have a copy of my ECG sorrry
Answered by Dr. Rishu Saxena 1 minute later
Brief Answer:
.

Detailed Answer:
Don’t worry.
You are fine.
Thanks!