How can allergic skin reactions like itching and skin lesions be cured?
Allergy reaction, follow the advice below.
Your symptoms seem to be related to an allergic reaction.
Some advice that I can give to you are:
- Take oral antihistamines like Cetirizine daily
- Use Calamine lotion for local relief
- Take prescription of cortico-steroids by tablet or injection.
Discuss with your doctor about this treatment.
- Stay in a cool room, cool shower can also help
- Try to reduce exposure to the allergen
If you have difficulty in breathing you should go to the ER for better management of the situation.
Hope my answer was helpful. If you have any other questions I'll be glad to help.
Dr. Dorina Gurabardhi
General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Mottled skin allergic reaction
- Allergic reaction itchy skin
- Synthroid allergic skin reaction
- Allergic reaction skin rash
- Allergic reaction skin hives
- Allergic reaction to skin cream
- Allergic skin reaction to sulfamethoxazole
- Allergic reaction skin
- Allergic skin reactions to sulfur
- Allergic skin reaction to lotion