question-icon

How can a very sore, red and puffy penis from rough and prolonged sex and masturbation be treated?

Posted on Thu, 15 Nov 2018
Question: Hello,

I have a very sore penis from
Rough prolonged sex and masturbating. I think I may have Done serious damage . It is red and puffy and the skin is very thin. Can you help me ?
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil (35 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
You have developed infection of the glans penis (Balanitis)

Detailed Answer:

Based on the facts that you have posted, you seem to have developed an infection of the glans penis due to rough handling of your penis during masturbation and prolonged rough sex.

You may upload photos of your penis to help me in making precise suggestions.

You need to take a broad spectrum antibiotic like Cefixime along with anti-inflammatory drug like Diclofenac twice daily. Along with topical antibiotic ointment like Neosporin twice daily to be applied over the glans penis.

Ensure to wash your genitals with warm water twice daily. Ensure to avoid sexual encounters till it heals completely.

Hope I have answered your query. Please feel free to ask if you have more questions; I shall be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Dr. P. T. Patil,
Urologist
Follow up: Dr. P. T. Patil (16 hours later)
I sent a couple photos let me know if you need more thanks.
Answered by Dr. P. T. Patil (8 hours later)
Brief Answer:
You have balanitis. Take the treatment suggested earlier.

Detailed Answer:

Thanks for uploading photos which reveals infection of the glans penis (Balanitis).

Start taking medications suggested in my earlier reply.

It will work for you.

Hope I have answered your query.

Thank you.

Dr. P. T. Patil,
Urologist
Dr. P. T. Patil

Urologist