Get your health question answered instantly from our pool of 18000+ doctors from over 80 specialties

124 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

How can a severe earache be treated in a child?

Answered by
Dr. Priyanka Aggarwal

ENT Specialist

Practicing since :2008

Answered : 1391 Questions

Posted on Mon, 17 Sep 2018 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Question: My grandoughter 4.5 years old has a ear pain, cries. The parents are not home. Please tell us what to do????
Answered by Dr. Priyanka Aggarwal 45 minutes later
Brief Answer:


Detailed Answer:


Give her syrup Paracetamol for pain.

Any history of nasal congestion or throat infection in the recent past?

Follow up with the required information so that I can suggest you better.

Hope I have answered your query.

Take care

Dr Priyanka Aggarwal, ENT Specialist
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Vaishalee Punj

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on