How can a severe earache be treated in a child?
Give her syrup Paracetamol for pain.
Any history of nasal congestion or throat infection in the recent past?
Follow up with the required information so that I can suggest you better.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Priyanka Aggarwal, ENT Specialist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Severe earache and hard lump
- Severe earache and mirena coil
- Childs earache then nose started bleeding
- Relief for severe earache pain
- How to soothe an earache
- Severe earache and stroke
- How can an earache in an infant be treated
- Severe earache
- Child earache n eye puss
- Severe indigestion causing earache
- What causes pulsatile tinnitus?
- Suggest treatment for fatigue, mild headache and tightness in the chest
- Suggest remedies for metallic taste in the mouth
- Suggest treatment for breathing difficulty in an asthma patient
- How can a cyst below the tonsil be treated?
- Suggest treatment for mouth ulcers
- What causes blood in sputum when diagnosed with TB?
- Is HIV 4th generation test done three weeks after exposure conclusive?
- Can cerumen cause tinnitus?
- Is inhaling plastic fumes harmful?