How can a pregnancy test result be interpreted?
Presence of hCG in urine sample..
The darkness of test line is dependent on amount of hCG in urine sample. Pregnancy is the most common condition when hCG is excreted in the urine. Therefore in your case, we can consider pregnancy as the most likely cause.
Have you missed period? If yes, you should consider visiting obstetrician to evaluate for pregnancy.
Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications.
If this is a yes or no question my answer is yes. But you all so need to know there are extremely rare non-pregnant condition where hCG is secreted in the urine. Therefore ultrasound scan should be performed.
Hope it's clear.
Symptoms match with...
Symptoms of pregnancy and symptoms of those non pregnant condition match. Therefore I would not rely more on the symptoms to ascertain pregnancy.
But as I mentioned earlier, hCG secreting non pregnant condition are not very common and in all possibilities this is pregnancy. Please go ahead and get an ultrasound scan by your obstetrician.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Positive pregnancy test results
- Asda pregnancy test results how many lines
- Faint pregnancy test results
- Detol pregnancy test results
- Contradicting pregnancy test results
- Amphetamine pregnancy test results
- Uti pregnancy test results
- How can adderall effect pregnancy test results
- Adderall and pregnancy test results
- Clomid pregnancy test results
- Random body aches. Is this the symptoms of flu?
- What is the difference between functional dyspepsia and appendicitis?
- Having spondylisthesis, DDD, facet artropathy, bulging discs. Taking...
- Addicted to tobacco. Tried nicotex chewing gum. Unable to open mouth and...
- Is amitriptyline safe medicine for polymyalgia? What are the affect of...
- Recommended amino acids and proteins after workout. How much protein...
- Diabetic. Have hepatic encephalopathy. Treated with lactulose. Should I...
- Looking best medicine for urinary tract infection
- Had shoulder injury. Hurts to lift arm and having burning sensation on...
- Bruise appeared on thigh after scratching. Hurts to touch. Why is this...