How can a pituitary tumor be treated?
was explainedâ to me when the tumour was first found. What are the symptoms of a pituitary bleed?
Symptoms explained below.
Hello and thanks for using HCM.
I have read your question and understand your concerns.
Pituitary tumor bleeding (or apoplexy) is a neurosurgical emergency.
Some patients may experience no symptoms, others may experience symptoms such sudden onset of headache, meningismus, visual impairment, and oculomotor abnormalities in varying combinations.
In such cases, ER evaluation is mandatory.
Hope you found the answer helpful.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Tests for pituitary tumor
- Pituitary tumor and adderall
- Pituitary tumor on ct scan
- Diagnosing pituitary tumor
- Pituitary tumor and macular degeneration
- What are the symptoms of pituitary tumors?
- Removal of pituitary tumor
- Pituitary tumor on optic nerve
- Pituitary tumors agent orange
- Pituitary tumor after adrenalectomy