How can a non-itchy rash on the nose be treated?

Dr. Chobufo Ditah

Posted on Fri, 21 Dec 2018 in Skin Hair and Nails
Question: I have a rash breakout on my nose - does not itch, but covers the entire nose - unattractive.
Answered by Dr. Chobufo Ditah 1 hour later
Brief Answer:

Upload an image image for review!

Detailed Answer:

To be of most help, I need to obtain an image and review. I recommend that you upload one for me to review so as to provide a personalized and helpful response to you. Without an image, the response would be generic and maybe not helpful.

To upload an image, simply click on the link to upload a file and follow the instructions. If this proves difficult, please send the image by mail to YYYY@YYYY and request that the image should be uploaded to your query.

I do promise to get back to you with more insights and helpful recommendations as soon as the requested information gets here.

Hope I have answered your query.

Dr Chobufo Ditah, General & Family Physician
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T