question-icon

How can a mild case of high BP due to prolonged stress and very little rest be treated?

Posted on Thu, 22 Nov 2018
Question: I have a mild case of high blood pressure due to prolonged stress and very little rest. Recovering pretty well from an incident and noticed that when I eat anything that has a high omega content I breakout into a cool sweat for a short moment ounce the food has metabolized?
Answered by Dr. Bhanu Partap (2 hours later)
Brief Answer:
Need to get the following test done

Detailed Answer:

I don't think it has anything to do in particular with omega. Instead, I would like to suggest you to kindly check your sugar levels and thyroid levels.

Kindly get the following tests done:
1. HbA1c
2. Thyroid function test

Hope this information will guide you properly.

Dr Bhanu Partap
Cardiologist
Dr. Bhanu Partap

Cardiologist