How can a lozenge stuck in the throat be removed?
Only monitor for now!
As long as he can talk and breath, it isn't hypersalivation, it will eventually go down. Monitor only at this time. If he develops severe pain, breathing difficulties or is unable to swallow saliva, seek immediate medical care.
Hope I have answered your query.
I wish your husband well.
Dr. Ivo Ditah
Internal Medicine Specialist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Meat stuck in throat how to dislodge
- Remove food stuck in throat
- Throat lozenges for sore throat
- Is there a way to remove food stuck in the throat
- Throat lozenges for strep throat
- Throat stuck in throat
- How to remove stuck rice on throat
- How to get onion stuck in throat
- Staple stuck in throat how to remove
- How to remove fish scales stuck in throat