How can a dog bite be treated?
You need not worry.
Thanks for asking on HealthcareMagic.
I have gone through your query. In case of a dog bite, anti rabies immunoglobulin as well as anti-rabies vaccine has protected you for now and it is unlikely to have any negative effect in the future.
However, in case of a subsequent dog bite at a later date, you might still need to get vaccinated again.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for severe loose motion
- Is there any cure for degenerative mucoid cyst associated with...
- Suggest treatment for chronic severe diarrhea and stomach pain
- Does Klonopin of a different brand cause any adverse reactions?
- What causes unusual sweating?
- Suggest treatment for joints pain in a person with IBS
- What are the side effects of Superglue injection?
- Suggest remedy for excessive dryness in mouth
- Is restarting of Casodex advisable after stopping it?
- Suggest treatment for severe constipation