How can a continuous feeling of a lump in the throat of a singer be treated?
IT AFFECTS MY SINGING AND SPEAKING VOICE ANY HELP
Nasolarngoscopy test suggested
Since you are having continuous glob in throat I would advise you to do nasolarngoscopy test.
In this test a flexible telescope is inserted through your nose to see lump in nose, throat and mouth
Dr Monish De
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Exercising and feeling lump in throat
- Feels like lump in throat
- Sudden feeling of lump in throat
- Swallowing lump feeling in throat
- Feeling of lump on throat burping
- How are lumps in the throat treated
- Feeling of lump in throat
- Continuous indigestion lump in throat
- Tight lump feeling in throat
- Lump in throat continuous burping
- How can a continuous feeling of a lump in the throat of a singer be...
- I have a lot of throat phlegm which causes me
- My husband (age 76) has had lung cancer since 2011.
- Hi, I am having distressing symptoms. A tickly cough that
- My daughter has a hypoechoic vascular ovoid nodule in her
- 69/F. I have undergone right breast lumpectomy in 1991. Does
- I was just told I have Severe Degenerative Disc Disease
- Hi doctor I hope you are doing well , my
- Thank you. Our son was diagnosed with ktw at an
- After I eat I have bowel movements immediately. It seems