How can a cauterized skin tag be cured completely through appropriate treatment?
Apply a topical antibiotic ointment
Thank you. I have viewed the images. It is charred/burnt tissue. Not a mole. It will fall off. Don't cauterize it further. I suggest you to just apply a topical antibiotic e.g: Neosporin ointment or Mupirocin ointment, twice daily for a few days.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Kakkar S.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How to identify skin tags
- Skin tags causes and cures
- Cauterization of vaginal skin tags
- Genital skin tag uncomfortable treatment
- Perianal skin tag ayurvedic treatment
- Ayurvedic treatment for skin tags
- Treatment and cure for Skin tags
- Suggest the treatment for infected skin tag
- Suggest treatment to remove skin tags
- How to remove skin tags