No.. Bone cancer
Hi and welcome to HealthcareMagic..
I thank you for posting your query here and I am definitely going to help you out..
I read your question completely and have understood it well enough.
1. If possible can you send a picture of that spot.
Is it red?
Can you feel something like veins?
2. Also, please tell me if there was any kind of trauma to that area in recent times..
3. Well, to me it is not looking like Shin Splints
. Because as you said, they produce pain without touching as well.
4. What I feel is, some old trauma which you have not noticed or forgotten about and the pain because of it.
It should settle on its own over the time.
5. And, never it can be a bone cancer. No.
Do not worry..
Hope this helps you..
Please get back with the answers..
I will be able to help you better.
Also, I appreciate the way you have put your question.. Thanks..