Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
194 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

How can I thicken my penis with my own fat? Other options?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2008
Answered : 3632 Questions
how can i thiken my penis whit my own fat?
or what its my best option?
Posted Sat, 26 May 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Raju A.T 34 minutes later

Thanks for your query.

The best method to increase the girth of the penis would be by a Penis pump.Penis pump consists of a cylinder that is fitted over the penis, with a manual or motorized pump to create suction. As the apparatus creates a partial vacuum around the penis, blood is drawn into the penis, helping it to become engorged.Care should be taken not to increase the pressure more this may damage the blood vessels in the penis.

The other method would be Jelqing. This technique, also called "milking", involves wrapping the thumb and index finger around the penis while semi-erect and repeatedly drawing them away from one's body to force blood into the glans, thus encouraging more vascularity in the corpus cavernosum and associated tissues.

L-Arginine is an essential protein which is involved in production of NO (Nitrous oxide) which plays a important role in the vascularity of the penis .Hence, food containing L-Arginine like NUTRABIO powder is very useful.

Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Medical Procedures

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor