Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
153 Doctors are Online

How can I reduce obesity?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2005
Answered : 2408 Questions
Hi Doctor, I am facing a obesity issue and my age is 32 and weight is 82KG. It's very difficult to maintain the same. I can't do the diet because I will get the gastric for the same. Please help me to reduce the obesity. Thanks
Posted Sun, 1 Dec 2013 in Weight
Answered by Dr. Shanthi.E 2 hours later
Brief Answer: please exercise daily Detailed Answer: Hi XXXX, I have read your query; sorry about your obesity issue. See, you can do healthy diet. With healthy diet you will not have gastric problem. Dieting means not to skip food but to take healthy low calorie food. I would suggest that you take more of vegetables and fruits in your diet rather than high spicy and fatty food. You can eat every 2 hours to prevent gastritis. Take light biscuits like XXXXXXX lights. Another important task is to exercise daily. Please seek the help of a professional exercise trainer for the same. With continued motivation, You can achieve the ideal weight. Hope this helps.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions
Medical Topics

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask an Internal Med Specialist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor