Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
177 Doctors are Online

How can I prevent premature ejaculation?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 1995
Answered : 4036 Questions
how to stop seegra skalanam, while in sex once penis is entered automatically sprem is getting out
Posted Sun, 22 Apr 2012 in Premature Ejaculation
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 24 minutes later

Thanks for posting your query.

What you are having is known as premature ejaculation,means the semen comes out very soon during sexual act.

There could be various reasons for that.I would like to know whether you are married or not ?

This is not a uncommon problem.

Before going further let me explain you something about the act.
The entire sex experience consists of there parts
1.Foreplay-touching ,caressing etc.
2.Play-penetrative act
3.After play-touching,kissing etc.

All this three phases carries equal importance.Please spend more time in foreplay as this leads to increase in excitement in both partners.This in turn lead to release of more sex hormones and you get a stronger and sustained erection.

There are dots like thing on your glans this are the excitation centers,when they get stimulated due to touch/friction you get pleasure.

There are ways by which you can have longer erection and delayed ejaculation.

1.Use condom
2. Use start and stop technique-means withdraw in between the act for some seconds
3.When ever you feel you are about to come,press base of your glans firmly between your thumb and fingers ,the semen will not come out.

This will definitely help you.
Medicines in most of the cases are not required.

Different positions will also help you stay longer.

At times performance anxiety is the commonest reason for early ejaculation.

I hope this answers your query,I will be available for follow up.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: How can I prevent premature ejaculation? 34 minutes later
i have n't married doctor.please help me out on this.

i have tried sex with my girl ,in that once penis entered ejaculation is happening.

tried 3 times.but.....

She is not to over come and how to make my wife happy.
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 41 minutes later

Good to hear from you again.

I believe that what you have is performance anxiety.When ever you new to this ,this can happen.

There is no need to worry,just try what I have already suggested and you will not have any problems in your marriage life.

Please for your safety do forget to use condom every time .

Your partner can help you a lot in this,ask her to guide you properly and as told earlier excite her properly by other methods before the actual act to satisfy her.

Take good food,keep your anxiety under control during the act and you will be doing good.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Follow-up: How can I prevent premature ejaculation? 7 hours later
Doctor one more thing required while am in sleep ,without my knowledge sperm is coming out, i found this in many times.

how to control this activity, what are the things i need to take care for fitness and activities
Answered by Dr. Pragnesh Vachharajani 23 minutes later

Good to hear from you again.

What you are having is known as night fall or spontaneous ejaculation. This is very common in young men.

When ever you get excited in your sleep out of your knowledge the semen is released. This is just same as masturbation the only difference is this happens in sleep. This is normal again and you do not need any special treatment for this.

Do not lie on your stomach which at times may cause excitement of your penis due to friction. Wear properly fitting undergarment.

In general do regular exercise like walking, jogging etc.., which you are comfortable with. Stop tobacco in any form and take good healthy diet.

Hope this answers your query.

Wish you a good health.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Psychiatrist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor