How can I lower my homocysteine level?

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Apr 2015
Apr 2015

Hematologist
Question
How to lower the HOMOCYSTEINE # using Strophanthin?
Thu, 7 Jun 2018 in Blood Disorders

Answered by Dr. Hardik Sanghvi 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
Vitamin B12 & folic acid are useful.

Detailed Answer:
Hi, dear
I have gone through your question.
I can understand your concern.

High homocysteine level in the risk of blood clot and heart disease.

Folic acid, vitamin B12 and vitamin B6 are very useful to lower the homocysteine level.

So take these vitamins supplements. It will help you.

strophanthin is not useful in that.

Hope I have answered your question. If you have any doubts then feel free to ask me. I will be happy to answer. Thanks for using health care magic.
Wish you a very good health.

Follow-up: How can I lower my homocysteine level? 22 hours later
Over 5,000 German Doctors and practitioners prescribe STROPHANTHIN to their patients mostly after their first heart attack. There are hundreds of thousands saved from the next heart attacks and all of them from sudden deaths from cardiac diseases since the 1930s.
· _ In the USA there are several kinds of Strophanthus’ products available. Dr. XXXXXXX Cowan, M.D. offers strophanthin to patients who have their doctor. He, like Germans, also is proving that modern finding of the primary cause of a heart attack is the weak heart muscle failure and strophanthin is the savior.
· _ On the list of supplements for cardiac problems, besides these you cited, are other vitamins such as C, D3, K-2, E etc. Strophanthin with higher numbers of mg that is used in treatments and eliminating the risk of next heart attack obviously must have proper dosages and procedures/usage instructions.
· Are you confident to prescribe/select this medicine and its usage?

Answered by Dr. Hardik Sanghvi 26 hours later
Brief Answer:
Streptothin is useful in preventing heart attacks.

Detailed Answer:
Hi, dear
I have gone through your question.
I can understand your concern.

Streptothin is useful in preventing heart attacks and many german doctors are using this. You are absolutely right.

But it has no relationship with homocysteine metabolism and not useful in reducing homocysteine level.

Moreover streptothin is accepted worldwide. I have not used this drug and no personal experience with it. It is kind of homeopathic medicine so homeopathic doctors may have some idea.

Wish you a very good health.

Follow-up: How can I lower my homocysteine level? 9 hours later
Thank you for your explanations.
I do understand (or am wrong?) you do not take me as your patient, e.i. refer to Dr XXXXXXX Cowan (and maybe become member of his project team?) nor order strophanthin in any possible (financial) arrangement, right?
I am after heart attacks therefore, German solution seems to be the good one.
If homocysteine level is not the measure of my heart damages, what would be the test to estimate its/ heart effectiveness in delivering blood to the system? What other factors must be concerned: lung’s volume, para - and sympathetic system controls for proper diagnose then treatment? Others?
http://www.strophantus.de/mediapool/59/596780/data/Dr._Cowan_heartening_stories_from_patients.pdf
Sincerely,

Answered by Dr. Hardik Sanghvi 12 hours later
Brief Answer:
I have not used strophanthin.

Detailed Answer:
Hi, dear

You are my patient but i am not using strophanthin so i don't have any experience with it so I can not prescribed strophanthin.

Homocysteine level never measures heart damage. High homocysteine level just indicate risk for blood clotting. So it should be lowered by vitamin B12 supplements.

Your heart effectiveness can be measured by echo cardiography.
Other factors like diabetes, obesity, cholesterol etc should be concerned for proper diagnosis and treatment.

Thanks for using health care magic. Wish you a very good health.