Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
171 Doctors are Online
Ask a Urologist   »  

How can I lengthen my penis?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2006
Answered : 17 Questions
hai sir i feel that my pennies is smaller in length what can i do to lenthen it?
Wed, 25 Apr 2012 in Penis Problems
Answered by Dr. Jayasukrutamma D N 8 minutes later
Hi Mr. Mahadeva,

If your problem needs evaluation by an urologist who will be a better person to decide how small it is and what treatment you would need.

There are many unanswered Qns here, whats your age? has it been of same size since birth or for a long time? any other associated problems? Without evaluation by an Urologist it is very difficult to comment upon. So you please consult an Urologist in person.

However there are no pills / exercises that have proven with time which helped people to enlarge the size or girth of penis. The only way is a reconstructive surgery which also comes with basket of complications like bleeding, bending etc

Hope this helps you, Take care, Have a nice weekend.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a Urologist

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor