How Can I Get Rid Of Hemorrhoids Permanently?
Dietary change and medication / surgery...
The treatment of hemorrhoids depends on the grade of hemorrhoids. Surgical options such as hemorrhoidectomy, banding, sclerotherapy/embolization or ligation is necessary for grade 4. Milder grades - 1 / 2 and 3 can be managed conservatively with dietary changes and medication.
Visit your doctor / surgeon to understand the grade of hemorrhoids.
In the meanwhile I would suggest the following:
1. Eat plenty of fruits and vegetables which will add fiber and bulk to the stools.
2. Drink plenty of fluids which will mobilize stool better.
3. Try stool softeners like Syrup Lactulose 10ml at night.
4. Anti-hemorrhoid creams available over the counter can be used before and after passing stools.
5. Warm sitz-bath with or without Epsom salt will provided additional pain relief.
Hope this helps. Let me know if you need clarifications.