How can I get periods earlier without having side effects and problems in future?
Thanks for posting you query.
I understand your concern. But don't worry; there are two options that can help you.
1. Take progesterone formulation before your periods in November according to dose & dosage decided by your doctor. You will get your period before your marriage.
2. To start low dose combine oral contraceptive pills from first day of menses in October and continue them for two months without having a gap of seven days in between. You will get your periods in December.
As it's unethical to prescribe dose & dosage on line, I cannot suggest you the brand/dose and frequency. But I am sure my fellow gynecologist practicing nearby your locality can prescribe the aforementioned drugs to help you. Wish you best of luck and happy married life!!
I hope your query has been answered. Let me know if you have any other queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Missed periods pregnant need abortion medication without side effects
- How to prepone periods what are the side effects
- Side effects of skipping period
- Duphaston side effects period
- Side effects of mastrubation on periods
- Side effects of delayed periods
- Side effects of ipill on periods
- Clomid side effects on period
- Microgestin side effects no period
- How to postpone periods without side effects