How can HbA1c level be reduced in a diabetic?
I have NO other health issues and I weigh 50 Kgs.
Please advise medicine to reduce BSL. My next target HBA1C should be below 8.
Need your kidney function and thyroid as well.
As per the treatment, I will suggest the following change:
1. Tab Glimy M2 twice , once before breakfast and once before dinner
2. Tab Zomelis Met again twice only, before breakfast and before dinner
3. Tab Pioz once a day before breakfast
4. Tab Gibtulio once a day before breakfast
5. Need to know your lipid profile, KFT, TSH and FT4.
Check with your diabetologist or treating doctor if it is right for you.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if I can assist you further.
Dr. Minal Mohit
1) Pl check attached pathological reports.
2) T Gibtulio 25 developes fungus on the urinary tip. Can not use.
3)Also basis above pathological reports " Medical Prescription" given by Dr XXXXXXX
4) Kindly advise any further report /information you may need to help reduce my BSL levels.
Do not take Gibtulio, start the remaining plan
Do not take Gibtulio if you have experienced fungal infection of the urinary tract. However, please change the remaining plan as advised. You may continue Nefrosave and Thyronorm.
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr. Minal Mohit
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Hba1c in anemia
- Undetectable hba1c
- How to lower hba1c for insurance test
- Diabetic urine test shows hba1c shows 8 increase insulin dosage
- What is normal hba1c
- Pre diabetes hba1c
- Hba1c to blood glucose
- Hba1c normal fbs
- Hypertension diabetes tests show high hba1c sign of kidney failure
- What causes elevated hba1c levels