How can Fibroma be treated?
Fibroma is coined for a tumour for a connective or fibrous tissue.
They are normally bening in nature.
it has many types depending upon location, type of growth and tissue.
Treatment may depend upon the type of fibroma and its nature.
Kindly share more information pertaining to your issue so that I could analyze your case and based on the finding I could suggest you the best possible treatment.
Please answer the following:
1 Location of fibroma
2 since when you have noticed the growth
3 what are the associated symptom i.e. pain palpation
4 any current medication
5 share your clinical finding or diagnostic reports
Hope I have answered your query.
Dr Ratnesh Pandey, Homeopath
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What does back pain lasting a month mean?
- Child having recurring itchy rashes on legs, stomachs and back. Tried...
- Weakness, burning sensation & twitching all over body. Have Cervical and...
- Suffering from cold and sinusitis problem. On homeopathy, no results....
- Nose & ear allergy, blocked nose & ear in cold days. Taken loratadin &...
- Sleeping excessively. Feeling groggy, dizzy. Xanax helps. Had a normal...
- Unable to swallow water or food. Have rare esophageal motility disorder....
- Taking Lisinopril and Anlodipine for BP. Muscle weakness, numbness and...
- Ameobiosis, frequent urination, stomach pain, headachee, loss of...
- Pain in left rib area, swollen eyes yellow, sticky and sleepless. Had...