How can ED be treated?
Anxiety could be the cause
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.
I read your query and understand your concerns.
Although I have limited information to make decisions but subacute onset, absence of morning wood, anxiety, career problems in other wise healthy individual indicates possibility of anxiety as cause of problem. Since there is pain ejaculations (dull pain in left testis) the fear of having serious disease could have caused erectile dysfunction.
In my opinion visiting a sexologist is right option for you.
I hope this helps you.
Feel free to write back to me if you have morte questions.
Thanks and regards.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Will yohimbe treat ed ?
- How long before logynon ed takes effect
- How to postpone your period with logynon ed
- How to take a break from levlen ed
- How does losartan help ed
- Best medicine available for treating ed
- How common is ed with bisoprolol
- How to take microgynon 30ed correctly
- How and ed and premature ejaculation be treated
- How does eds affect the eyes
- How to have a successful sexual intercourse?
- Suggest treatment for OCD
- Suggest the sleep aids that i can use with Carvedilol?
- What causes sensitivity to sun light?
- Is it safe to have 120ml of alcohol everyday?
- Suggest treatment for orgasmic dysfunction
- Suggest treatment for non retraction of foreskin
- Suggest treatment for premature ejaculation
- How long do psychotic disorders take to get cured?
- What causes erectile dysfuntion?