question-icon

How can ED be treated?

Posted on Wed, 13 Jun 2018
Question: For the last 2 months or so, I have been experiencing erectile dysfunction, first with reduced blood flow, now I usually do not wake up with morning "wood". I also have a dull pain in my left testicle, seems more prevelant after ejaculation. Trying to figure out what the symptoms mean, so I can at least target a specialist rather than get a myriad of tests done. I do not have insurance.
Answered by Dr. Ashok Kumar (37 minutes later)
Brief Answer:
Anxiety could be the cause

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for using Healthcaremagic.

I read your query and understand your concerns.

Although I have limited information to make decisions but subacute onset, absence of morning wood, anxiety, career problems in other wise healthy individual indicates possibility of anxiety as cause of problem. Since there is pain ejaculations (dull pain in left testis) the fear of having serious disease could have caused erectile dysfunction.

In my opinion visiting a sexologist is right option for you.
I hope this helps you.
Feel free to write back to me if you have morte questions.
Thanks and regards.
Dr. Ashok Kumar

Psychiatrist