How are noriday tablets used to delay periods ?
Thanks for writing to us.
Noriday is a progesterone only pill. Since you have started taking the pill from one week prior to your expected date of periods, taking this pill regularly on schedule- one tablet daily is sufficient to delay your periods.
Taking an extra tablet or doubling up of this tablet is not needed for delaying your periods. Make it sure that you do not miss any of the doses and preferably take the tablet daily at the same time so that a constant hormone levels are maintained in your body for the best results.
I hope my answer and recommendations are adequate and helpful. Waiting for your further follow up queries if any.
Thanks for writing again.
Tenderness of breasts is commonly seen when you start taking oral pills.
Mild period pains is not likely to be due to pills or your expected periods as this pill is likely to delay your periods. This pain just an expected periodic reaction of the body.
Hope this is helpful.
If your periods have not yet started and do not start in next 3 days then the likelihood of this pill causing your periods to delay is near about 90%.
It takes at least 72-96 hours for this tablet to start showing its effect on the uterine tissue.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Sandoz tablet delay period
- Duphaston tablets delay period
- Do noriday tablets have any side-effects
- How should the tablet primolut be taken to delay periods
- How to use norethisterone to delay period
- Sandoz tablet used for periods delay
- Delay in periods after using premolut n tablet
- Noriday and periods
- Modus 10 tablet is for having periods or for delaying periods
- Started taking noriday due for period how to postpone period