Owl Image

How are facial warts removed?

Owl Image
Dr. Sanjay Kumar Kanodia

Dermatologist

Question
how do you arrive at the cost for removal of facial warts ? I have 4-5 warts on my face including one at left eyelid as per the images attached. Can you advice tentative ball part amount i might have to incur in electrocaturey procedure?
Sat, 23 Aug 2014 in Skin Hair and Nails

Answered by Dr. Sanjay Kumar Kanodia 24 hours later
Brief Answer:
warts can be removed by cautery quite nominally

Detailed Answer:
Welcome and thanks for posting your query to the forum.

I can understand your concern for the warts on your face.

After analysing the pictures I can make out that you have viral warts which are basically removed by cautery or radio frequency ablation.

I generally charge around 250 rupees per wart and rest of the dermatologist also charge around it.

You can see that there are other small warts other than your marked areas. For the prevention of the further recurrence I suggest you to use trimmer rather than shaving as it is the sole most important cause of recurrence.

I hope these informations will help you. I will be glad to answer any further queries.

With regards,

Dr Sanjay Kanodia
MD-DERMATOLOGY & Sexually transmitted diseases