How are facial warts removed?
warts can be removed by cautery quite nominally
Welcome and thanks for posting your query to the forum.
I can understand your concern for the warts on your face.
After analysing the pictures I can make out that you have viral warts which are basically removed by cautery or radio frequency ablation.
I generally charge around 250 rupees per wart and rest of the dermatologist also charge around it.
You can see that there are other small warts other than your marked areas. For the prevention of the further recurrence I suggest you to use trimmer rather than shaving as it is the sole most important cause of recurrence.
I hope these informations will help you. I will be glad to answer any further queries.
Dr Sanjay Kanodia
MD-DERMATOLOGY & Sexually transmitted diseases
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Healing facial warts cautorization
- How to treat a wart remover burn
- How to remove flathead wart
- How to remove testicular warts
- Cauterization healing time for facial warts
- Cauterization for facial warts
- Facial warts cauterization aftercare
- How to remove warts tags and moles
- Care after facial wart cauterization
- How to remove warts on testicles