Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps
A Doctor will be with you shortly
Ask a Doctor Now
141 Doctors are Online

How are cysts in the testicles treated ?

User rating for this question
Very Good
Answered by

General & Family Physician
Practicing since : 2003
Answered : 336 Questions
i have had a clog in my left teste for over 10 years it has gotten alot worse and bigger in size below the teste and above the teste. in the tube that is i went to the urologist 10 years ago he said it was normal but gave me nothing meaning no penis has shrunk in size immenstley and the pain gets worse.
its in the the tube the sends the spern to the penis. it is the clog is bout the size of a XXXXXXX bouncing ball.. any ideas please help 10 years and the problem is getting worse the clog is getting worse
Posted Tue, 24 Apr 2012 in Testicle Problems
Answered by Dr. Deepak Anvekar 6 hours later

Thanks for the query.

The description of your lesions, seem to indicate the presence of a cyst either in the spermatic cord or the Epididimis.

Since the lesion is painful at present and has probably increased in size, the best approach would be to do an Ultrasound of the testicles, to get a clear anatomical idea.

This will help to diagnose the cyst.

The next step would be consult an urologist or a surgeon who can then either do a excision of the cyst or a Aspiration of the fluid inside the cyst to help reduce the size.

For proper diagnosis, a physical look at the lesions is very helpful.

Since a physical examination is not possible online, it would help if you can provide images of the lesions in question.

You can upload images of the lesions in the right side of the query box, which after going through would help me in suggesting you better.

Please do confirm by writing here about the uploading of the photo as to suggest you at the earliest.

If you have problems in uploading images, please mail them to YYYY@YYYY with special attention to Dr. Deepak as the subject.

I would like to provide you with specific suggestions after going through the photo.

Awaiting your response.
Above answer was peer-reviewed by
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Google+

The user accepted the expert's answer

Ask a General Surgeon

© Ebix, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
All the information, content and live chat provided on the site is intended to be for informational purposes only, and not a substitute for professional or medical advice. You should always speak with your doctor before you follow anything that you read on this website. Any health question asked on this site will be visible to the people who browse this site. Hence, the user assumes the responsibility not to divulge any personally identifiable information in the question. Use of this site is subject to our Terms & Conditions
Already Rated.
Your rating:

Ask a Doctor