How HIV is transmitted?
No possibility of HIV transmission by methods mentioned.
Thank you for query. I am Dr Bharatesh D Basti answering your query.
Welcome to health care magic.
There is no risk of transmission of HIV through skin to skin contact or by massage.
HIV virus does not survive in the environment long .So there is no possibility of transmission of HIV by blankets .
You can allay fears of HIV from all the modes mentioned by you.
You can get back for any clarification.
Dr Bharatesh D Basti
Dermatologist and venerologist
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- How is hiv transmitted
- Hiv can it be transmitted if there is no penetration
- Hiv transmitted thru pimples
- Razor burn transmit hiv
- How much vaginal fluid is requirrd to transmit hiv
- How is hiv infection transmitted
- Does saliva transmit hiv
- How reliable is elisa hiv 1 and hiv 2
- Acnes can transmit hiv
- How does hiv1 and hiv2 lead to symptoms of hiv