Hot flash on forehead. What caused this?
Thanks for posting your query.
It can be due to parasthesia skin which is due to dysfunctioning of neurons or due to menopause. Parasthesia can be due to diabetes, hypothyroidism, peripheral vascular disease, malnutrition.
Get your blood sugar and thyroid hormones levels evaluated. You can take some vit B12 for some days and see if the symptoms improve. If the symptoms persist then get the above mentioned possibilities ruled out from a neurologist. Also then you should consult a gynecologist and get premenopause ruled out as it often causes feeling of warmth and hot flashes.
Hope this answers your query. If you have additional questions or follow up queries then please do not hesitate in writing to us. I will be happy to answer your queries.
Wishing you good health.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What aggravates hot flashes
- What is the remedy for hot flashes
- What causes severe hot flashes in elderly age
- Hot flashes what is normal
- What is the cause of swollen legsnausea and hot flashes
- Hot flash on forehead what caused this
- What causes fainting and hot flashes in children
- What causes chills and hot flashes
- What are the symptoms of hot flashes?
- What hormone causes hot flashes