Hiii Doctors ,I'm from XXXXXXX .Actually I'm very depressed and

HIV AIDS Specialist
Question
Hiii Doctors ,I'm from XXXXXXX .Actually I'm very depressed and fear about HIV since 7 months while I did my last test on162 days/23weeks from last exposure which was non reactive .This test was 4th gen(P24ag+HIV An) assay .Prior this last test ,I also find my negative result on50 days and on104 days which test method was std traidot rapid test from reputed SRL Lab .
I'm fearing and getting depressed due to heard about 6 months of window period and I did my test prior 1 week from 24 week I.e 23 week after and fearing and get always stressed whether I'm free from HIv or still under risk .I'm totally fed up with studying differentiate window period over net /Google .Some say up to 6 months ,some say 3 months ,some say 46 days ,some say which test and which brand was tested by ......uffff totally confused and thus depressed .
Pls help me to bring out me from depression .
Wed, 7 Feb 2018 in HIV and AIDS

Answered by Dr. Sunil Jangid 1 hour later
Brief Answer:
No risk of HIV.

Detailed Answer:
Dear XXXXXXX

Welcome to HCM.

The window period for HIV infection varies from 15 days to 3 months and you had negative 4th gen at 162 days along with negative tridot at 50 and 104 days so there is nothing to be worried about as the test results are 100% conclusive. Don't get tensed or depressed because you are absolutely safe and risk free. If any doubt is there feel free to ask me again.

Thank You