Hi..i have some infections on glans which is dotted texture
Add an oral antifungal
Hello and welcome to ask a doctor service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
Seems like you have a yeast infection. I suggest you to continue with clotrimazole 1% cream (candid cream), twice daily, for a week..In addition I suggest you to take a single dose of an oral antifungal e.g fluconazole 150mg tablet.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you need any more assistance.
Else to inform.. Earlier I had applied Candid-CL Gel which is Clindamycin 2 %W/W+Clotrimazole 2 %W/W 3-4 Times. Should it be continued or should I switch to some other cream like.. Candid Cream (Clotrimazole -1% w/w) or Candid-V Gel (Clotrimazole -2% w/w).
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body