Hii doc. I got issues with my hair. I have
You can try ketoconazole shampoo.
Thanks for the query.
Premature grey hair is mostly a hereditary condition and nothing much can be offered by medical management. However you can try zinc containing multivitamins for symptomatic relief. You have to
include more fruits and vegetables in your diet as antioxidants in the diet can improve general health of your hair.
Thinning and hair fall might be due to dandruff. As of now you can use ketoconazole shampoo for symptomatic relief. You can use the shampoo on alternate days.
If symptoms persists better to consult a dermatologist and get evaluated.
Wishing all the best,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for rashes on the back
- What causes thinning of the nails due to vitamin deficiency?
- What does my PSA test report indicate?
- Suggest treatment for urinary incontinence in a person with COPD
- What are the signs and symptoms of gastroenteritis?
- Suggest treatment for persistent urinary tract infection
- What causes difficulty in urinating while suffering from prostrate...
- Suggest treatment for chest pain when diagnosed with gastritis
- Can intake of Avil cause any harm?
- How is an angioplasty procedure done?