Hi...hello doctor I had done protected sex with a lady.her

Dr. Kampana

Posted on Wed, 2 Jan 2019 in Sexually Transmitted Diseases
Question: Hi...hello doctor
I had done protected sex with a lady.her age 34. I used condom which is not broken.after sex I clearly checked condom is not broken. And I don't her HIV status. But she is active. And I sucked her boobs and. Closed mouth kissing for 10 mins around. She don't have sores at mouth or lips and I don't have sorry and cuts in my lips.
My question is I sucked her boobs is there any risk of getting HIV. Some sites are provided there is no risk.
Pls in my situation is there any chances to getting HIV.pls suggest me and I am very depressed I did not concentrate anything and my mind is very depressed and tensed . Pls reply doctor.
Answered by Dr. Kampana 43 minutes later
Brief Answer:
As explained below.

Detailed Answer:
Hello and welcome to "Ask A Doctor"

I have gone through your query. Do not worry. There is no risk of HIV on sucking her boobs unless she has had a cut or there was some contact with blood. As there was no contact with blood there is no chance of getting HIV.

I hope this helps. Please feel free to discuss further.

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Kampana
Follow up: Dr. Kampana 19 hours later
Thank you doctor.my mind not stable and silly question s come to my mind.i am really very depressed
Dr how to forget above situation.

I used condom properly so I don't have any risk of hiv?
Sucking and kissing no risk na ?condom is not broken
Pls explain it... I am very depressed thanks in advance
Answered by Dr. Kampana 3 hours later
Brief Answer:
As explained below.

Detailed Answer:

There is nothing to be depressed about. I would suggest some relaxation methods such as deep breathing exercises, walking/jogging, swimming etc will help you divert your mind from it. There are no chances for HIV. To rule out you can get a blood test such as ELISA but they are accurate after 2 to 3 months of exposure if any. There is an RNA test for HIV but that will be expensive which can be done 10 days after exposure.

I would not suggest you go through the tests as there are no chances in your case.

Follow up: Dr. Kampana 25 hours later
Thank you for reply madam.As you suggest to me you don't recommend any test.thank you madam.. I don't go to any test of hiv.i forget my situation and move on life . Thank you madam.. valuable answer .are you sure na
Answered by Dr. Kampana 5 minutes later
Brief Answer:
As explained below.

Detailed Answer:

Yes, I am sure. Do not worry. You can move on with life.