Get your Health question answered in 3 easy steps

151 Doctors Online
Doctor Image
Dr. Andrew Rynne

Family Physician

Exp 50 years

I will be looking into your question and guiding you through the process. Please write your question below.

High body heat with dry skin. Getting pain while urinating. What treatment should be done?

Answered by
Dr. Ram Choudhary

Internal Medicine Specialist

Practicing since :2001

Answered : 2272 Questions

Posted on Fri, 1 Feb 2013 in General Health
Question: My problem is High Body Heat (High heat in feet area) especially during the Evening - night time. My Skin is very dry and there is no/ a little sweat. It is not fever like feeling. and while Urinating am getting pain also. I am drinking around 1.5l water daily.When I drink, it will urinate so soon..Please tell me what is the cause of this problem Please get me some solution for this
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 4 hours later
Welcome to healthcare Magic!
The high body heat is a feeling of warmth in the legs and feet.
This type of feeling may be due to vitamin B complex deficiency, lack of fulfilment proper body nutritional requirement, anemia or peripheral neuropathies to name a few causes.
It may be due to sepsis also.
The symptoms of pain in urination is suggestive of inflammation there and may be most likely due to infection.
It is advisable to have a re-look on your food, it should be a balanced diet with XXXXXXX leafy vegetables.
Get complete blood counts and Urine routine and culture done and get reviewed, preferably a physical examination which would give additional lead to diagnosis.
I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you.
Take Care!
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar
Follow up: Dr. Ram Choudhary 14 hours later
Hi Doctor,

Thanks for Replay.

I had Consulted a Physician and Examined the Urine and he told there is no Urinal Infection. and I have been having the medicine Saif 650, TOPSEF 200 Tabletes and Cital Syrup for 5 days, so there is not much change in body heat.

Body heat and a little sweating is my body nature. I have consulted my doctors. But they couldn't diagnosis it.

Please give your valuable suggestions
Answered by Dr. Ram Choudhary 8 hours later
Welcome back to healthcare Magic!
These drugs have been advised in an attempt to cure a concealed infection if any.
If the urine infection or other infections are not there then you may not benefit from this.
If you have sweating and warmth all over apart from legs then you should get tested for Thyroid profile also. It is done by blood test on early morning sample.
It would be a good idea to improve on the diet- take a balanced diet and add on leafy vegetables, salads, fruits.
Also add a vitamin supplement eg Supradyn/AtoZ etc for about a month.
I hope the advise would be informative and useful for you.
Take Care!

Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar

The User accepted the expert's answer

Share on
Question is related to
Diseases and Conditions ,   ,   ,  

Recent questions on  Urinary tract infection

doctor1 MD

I am a 29 year old male and for the past couple of weeks I've been having issues when I urinate and it's starting to worry me. I constantly have to push, or strain, in order to urinate. If I don't push when attempting to urinate then my urine just trickles out or doesn't come out at all plus it takes a really long time for me to start urinating and when I finally do start to urinate for some reason it will stop then go then stop again. Also it feels like I was not able to empty my bladder completely. I'm also suffering from the constant urge to urinate and urinary frequency. It feels like I always have the urge to urinate. I have to get up and urinate 3 or 4 times at night. My urine looks a little darker than normal, but it's not cloudy nor does it smell. It kinda burns when I urinate. It's like an odd feeling. When I urinate I feel this burning, tingling, pins and needles sensation. I don't know how to explain it. All of these urinary issues that I'm having is driving me crazy. I never had a bladder or urinary tract infection before. I passed kidney stones about a year ago and they were small. I was wondering what might be the cause of all these urinary problems. Why do I have to strain all the time and why do I have this constant urge to urinate? Do I have a a UTI or some other type of infection?

doctor1 MD

Sharp intermittent right side groin pain. Lasts approx 2 secs. Started for first time 2 months ago. History kidney infection, and because of this scar tissue in right kidney with small calcifications. Also had urinary tract infection a month ago. Doesn't seem to be related to movement. Seems to becoming more regular and sharper. Can't feel any signs of hernia. Doctor thought it might be nerve related but I'm not sure, thinking it might beva kidney stone?

doctor1 MD

Hi, may I answer your health queries right now ? Please type your query
Hi I have been diagnosed with a urine infection that went to my kidneys. I suffered excruciating back pain and it continues after being on antibiotics for 4 days. I also started to get calf cramps that have persisted all day. Is this normal?

doctor1 MD

My father had prostate and it is diagnosed that it is cancers and was operated 10 years ago the doctor told that he has removed the cancer but could not operate the prostate because of come complication .After the operation the doctor under gone Cystoscopy test every year for 5 years after the operation and found no sign of cancer reformation after 10 year he has urinary infection with temperature he took antibiotics and also ultrasound was conducted and found that a little enlargement in prostate is there doctor advised to take medicine as there is not significant enlargement of prostate .After taking medicine he was cured and urine test it is found the inflection is gone and now after 20 day he has again have urinary infection can u please give me the reason ?

doctor1 MD

I'm having slight bleeding when I urinate and also light vaginal bleeding . I am also having slight abdominal pain . I had cervical cancer and had to have a complete hysterectomy 36 years ago in which they removed my uterus, 1 ovary and cervix. ....

doctor1 MD

I had sex last night. Can feel a urinary tract infection coming on. I have alprim antibiotics , if I take them today will This affect my pill

doctor1 MD

I’m a male 76 years of age and have had some pain in the pubic area when I urinate - I have had to yhrinate very frequently as well for the past three days -this morning I urinated blood (first time ever) - since my first episode of urinating...