High B 12 results from blood test with all other
A number of causes
Dear sir, I have gone through your question and I understand your concerns but this could be due to liver or kidney insufficiency or due to gastroenteritis. I would recommend that you get a blood test to check on your liver functions including SGOT and SGPT along with a blood test to check on your kidney functions including urea and creatinine.. If both are normal then please get a stool analysis to exclude gastroenteritis. I hope you find this helpful
Dear sir, hello again.. since all your tests are within normal ranges except for urea then this is probably due to dehydration.. I would recommend that you keep yourself adequately hydrated with at least eight cups of water daily.. I hope you find this helpful..
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What causes blood in stool while on Ibuprofen and Tylenol?
- Does Benzonatate interact with Trazodone?
- Suggest treatment for diarrhea, severe chills and fever
- What causes a lump in the armpit and fever?
- Suggest treatment for mucus in nasal passage
- Suggest treatment for throat pain and difficulty in swallowing
- Is chronic fatigue a symptom of Lyme's disease?
- Can Azithromycin cause painful lumps in the breasts?
- Suggest treatment for enlarged lymph nodes in the armpit and fatigue
- What causes severe vomiting and foul urine odor?