Hi was at a strip club had several lap dances
Unlikely you would have an STD from this particular incident
Hello and welcome to ask a doctor service. I have reviewed your query and here is my advice.
STDs are only transmitted through direct sexual contact. So most likely you have a jock itch sort of a thing rather than an STD.
Hope I have answered your query. Let me know if you need any more assistance
No risk of STDs
Indirect route for transmission is not possible unless you had infectios fluids on your hand when you masturbated. That means it has to be a short span between your hands touching her vagina and then you touching your penis. Else the infecting organisms die on drying. So I don't think there is a risk of hsv or syphilis with this particular exposure. I suggest you to use an OTC topical antifungal e g clotrimazole 1% cream or Zeazorb dusting powder twice daily for 2 weeks for your jock itch.
Let me know if you need any more assistance
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- Suggest treatment for thinning of skin
- Is boil inside nose folliculitis a cause for concern?
- What casues allergic skin rash?
- How to diagnose herepes type 2?
- What causes white pimples in vagina?
- Suggest treatment for headache, acne and weight gain
- Suggest treatment for dandruff and red spot on scalp
- What causes non itchy eruption on penis?
- Suggest treatment for itching acne on hand
- Suggest treatment for itching sensation all over body