Hi there. i am very anxious for the last week

DOCTOR OF THE MONTH - Apr 2015
Apr 2015

Hematologist
Question
Hi there.
i am very anxious for the last week ... most pepole i am Exaggerating - but i want to be sure.

we have a used car for the last 4 years.
recently (few weeks ago) we noticed that in side the car there is a faint smell. and its most porbally from the spare tire - due to a small hole in the rear sit. i dont know way the spare tire still smells for so many yars.
the smell was always there but we didn't pay much attention to it because it was a mild odder.

every morning we drove our little baby's in the car (about 30 min each day and 1.5 hour on weekend) for the last 4 years...

all though the smell is very faint it stayed on clothes and hair (smell like sweet dust) until bath in the evening. i am mention it because it worries me we continued breathing it during the rest of the day.

i am afrid of long term effects that i dont even want to write about...

as you may notice i am anxious about it... and hopefully your answer will reassure me...

thanks!
Tue, 6 Feb 2018 in Blood Disorders

Answered by Dr. Hardik Sanghvi 58 minutes later
Brief Answer:
There is nothing to worry.

Detailed Answer:
Hi, dear
I have gone through your question. I can understand your concern.

There is nothing to worry about that smell. No long term side effect on your health. So don't worry at all about that.

Hope I have answered your question. If you have any doubts then feel free to ask me. I will be happy to answer. Thanks for using health care magic.
Wish you a very good health.

Follow-up: Hi there. i am very anxious for the last week 52 minutes later
thank you very much - Dr. Hardik!

my biggest concern is my little children drove in my car for the last 4 years dailly...

just to be sure: no thing to worry about it too?

Answered by Dr. Hardik Sanghvi 13 hours later
Brief Answer:
Nothing to worry for your baby also.

Detailed Answer:
Hi, dear
I can understand your concern for your child. But as such there is nothing to worry for this issue. So don't worry about that. Just be relaxed.

Thanks for using health care magic.
Wish you a very good health.