Hi there i am having an unusual symptom ive been
Your symptoms are not typical of a cardiac disorder.
Hello again ,
I understand your concern and would explain that your symptoms do not seem to be related to coronary artery disease.
So, in my opinion there is no reason to panic!
Besides myocardial infarction, is not a common complication of Adderall therapy. It can usually lead to palpitations or muscle spasms.
An electrolyte imbalance or local muscle inflammation could be the cause of muscle spasm, considering the fact that manual pressure inhibits the twitching.
For this reason, I would recommend taking ibuprofen 400mg ( against inflammation) and local massage and warm packs. A warm shower can help too.
I would also recommend taking melatonin 5mg or 10mg at bedtime to help regulate your sleeping hygiene.
If twitching persists, I would recommend performing a resting ECG and checking thyroid hormone levels and blood electrolytes.
Hope you will find this answer helpful!
In case of any further uncertainties, please don't hesitate to ask me again!
Wishing all the best,
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What do the following stress tests, echo and holter monitor test result...
- Suggest alternative treatment for congestive heart failure
- Suggest treatment for hypertension and GERD
- Suggest treatment for high BP and tingling in arms
- What causes sharp pain in chest area relieved by burping?
- Suggest treatment for afib, severe sleep apnea and high heart rate?
- What causes shortness of breath with normal chest X-ray?
- What causes severe pain in my calf muscle in Tietze syndrome?
- What causes altered sense of smell when diagnosed with sinus tachycardia?
- Does page syndrome increase the risk of heart attack?