Hi, my upper left back is hurting since 3 days.

Emergency Medicine Specialist
Question
Hi, my upper left back is hurting since 3 days. It's getting unbearable.
Tue, 6 Feb 2018 in Medicines and Side Effects

Answered by Dr. R.A. Singh 18 hours later
Brief Answer:
It seems to be musculoskeletal pain.

Detailed Answer:
Thanks for writing your query.
After reading your post, it seems that your symptoms might be due to musculoskeletal pain.
I would suggest that you should get yourself clinically examined and investigated by an Orthopedician.
You can take a pain killer like Ibuprofen along a muscle relaxant like Thiocochicoside twice daily after meals along with Omeprazole for relief from your symptoms. Hot fomentation will have added benefits.
Further medical management can be planned according to the clinical evaluation by your doctor.
I hope this is helpful to you. If you have any further query, I will be happy to help.
Regards. Thanks.