Hi, my skin near ears is becoming dark(upper cheeks, not
Upload pictures again.can’t see them
Welcome to ask a doctor service
I have gone through your query but can’ see any pictures.
I would recommend you to upload them again under the report section of the site so that I can have a clearer picture of the condition and can guide you accordingly.
I tried to upload picture here on this website and also on the App, it is taking ages to load one picture.
Is there any direct email ID, that I can send pictures to?
Mail them to YYYY@YYYY
I would recommend you to mail the pictures to YYYY@YYYY as “ Attention: Dr Asmeet”.
I have sent pictures to above email.
Also, my skin use to be smooth, if you see the skin small pores started.
Pigmentation and pores
I have reviewed the attached photographs and can appreciate the pigmentation as well as the pores.
I would recommend you to apply hydroquinone 2 percent cream ( kojiglo forte cream) on the pigmented areas at night along with the application of a sunscreen gel ( faceguard gel ) on the entire face during the day time.
Also, apply tretinoin 0.05 percent cream ( tretin cream) on the pores at night in very minute amounts.
These are prescription drugs and should be used under the supervision of the doctor.
Also, avoid direct sun exposure and use of cosmetics.
I hope to have answered your query and would be happy to answer any further queries.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the symptoms of scabies?
- Suggest treatment for superficial folliculitis on inner thigh
- Suggest treatment for graying of hair and hair loss
- What causes red colored lesion on the hips?
- Suggest treatment for dry lips
- Suggest treatment for recurrent acne
- Suggest treatment for itching in the armpits
- What causes tiny skin tags in neck area?
- How to get rid of body lice?
- Suggest treatment for itching on neck, hands and legs