Hi my name is XXXXXXX my father and my father
Kindly asked for some more information
I carefully read your question, I understand your concern with your father being in pain and not being able to help with it. To be more helpful I need to kindly ask for some more clarification.
- Can you please describe the pain, where exactly it is and for how long it has been there?
- Has he had similar pains before?
- Any other complaints like nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, fever, sweating, chest discomfort, etc?
- Does he suffer from any chronic condition and doe he use any medications regularly?
If your father is having stomach pain the lemon might make it worse sometimes due to increased acidity in the stomach and the lemon is acid as well. Some patients are better with milk (as it reduces the acidity of the stomach) and if you have antiacids at home this is something to use.
Please let me know of the above questions so i can be of better help to your father.
Waiting to hear from you soon.
Antoneta Zotaj, General & Family Physician
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- is it hpv?
- I am 77 years old and one breast is very
- I felt a sudden sharp pain in my inside wrist
- Is there a sleeping aid that I can use with
- Hi, I have been having acne problems for the past
- Can you look at the results of a stool test
- Hi my names is Isabel I’m 24 years old and
- I have had bladder infection after bladder infection on going
- Where can I find a doctor who will test and
- Feeling weak for about a week ! Why ?