Hi my name is XXXXXXX my father and my father

Dr. Antoneta Zotaj

Posted on Tue, 15 Jan 2019 in General Health
Question: Hi my name is XXXXXXX my father and my father has a atomic pain and we have XXXXXXX him warm water and squeeze lemon inside it what can I do because it has not stopped
Answered by Dr. Antoneta Zotaj 43 minutes later
Brief Answer:
Kindly asked for some more information

Detailed Answer:

I carefully read your question, I understand your concern with your father being in pain and not being able to help with it. To be more helpful I need to kindly ask for some more clarification.

- Can you please describe the pain, where exactly it is and for how long it has been there?
- Has he had similar pains before?
- Any other complaints like nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, fever, sweating, chest discomfort, etc?
- Does he suffer from any chronic condition and doe he use any medications regularly?

If your father is having stomach pain the lemon might make it worse sometimes due to increased acidity in the stomach and the lemon is acid as well. Some patients are better with milk (as it reduces the acidity of the stomach) and if you have antiacids at home this is something to use.

Please let me know of the above questions so i can be of better help to your father.
Waiting to hear from you soon.

Antoneta Zotaj, General & Family Physician
Above answer was peer-reviewed by : Dr. Raju A.T