Hi my name is XXXXXXX and I am in Las
I would explain as follows:
Welcome back on -Ask a Doctor- service!
I understand your concern and would like to explain that these high blood pressure values my be a direct consequence of excess drinking.
Coming to this point, I recommend taking a quiet place and resting for a while.
In addition, you should measure frequently your BP values just to be assure no higher BP trend appears.
In case your high BP values persist and any symptoms appear (like headache, shortness of breath, you feel lightheaded, etc.) you have to ask medical assistance to the nearest ER service at your living area.
You should know that alcoholic drinks may lead also to cardiac arrhythmia and also heart attack.
That's why you should be more careful and avoid taking excessive amounts of alcoholic drinks the next time.
Hope to have been helpful to you!
In case of any further questions, feel free to ask me again.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What do the following stress tests, echo and holter monitor test result...
- Suggest alternative treatment for congestive heart failure
- Suggest treatment for hypertension and GERD
- Suggest treatment for high BP and tingling in arms
- What causes sharp pain in chest area relieved by burping?
- Suggest treatment for afib, severe sleep apnea and high heart rate?
- What causes shortness of breath with normal chest X-ray?
- What causes severe pain in my calf muscle in Tietze syndrome?
- What causes altered sense of smell when diagnosed with sinus tachycardia?
- Does page syndrome increase the risk of heart attack?