Hi, my name is Kris, my question is about MRSA,
MRSA associated with pain, swelling & redness, doesn’t occur as pimples
Welcome to ask a doctor service
I have gone through your query and understand your concern.
MRSA usually occurs in the form of painful pustules which are usually associated with pain, swelling, redness and warmth.
It won’t occur in the form of acneform papules and pustules.
The pimples on your back must be acneform eruption and not MRSA.
Don’t worry and relax.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the symptoms of scabies?
- Suggest treatment for superficial folliculitis on inner thigh
- Suggest treatment for graying of hair and hair loss
- What causes red colored lesion on the hips?
- Suggest treatment for dry lips
- Suggest treatment for recurrent acne
- Suggest treatment for itching in the armpits
- What causes tiny skin tags in neck area?
- How to get rid of body lice?
- Suggest treatment for itching on neck, hands and legs