Hi, my mom has developed rashes on the back followed
Continue with antivirals,calamine lotion
Welcome to ask a doctor service
I have gone through your complaints and reviewed the attached photograph.
Chicken pox usually takes 10-15 days to resolve.
Antivirals hasten the recovery of chicken pox which she is already taken.
She can apply calamine lotion on the affected areas twice daily.
This will reduce the irritation and itching.
I hope to have answered your query and would be happy to answer any further questions.
The User accepted the expert's answer
Get personalised answers from verified doctor in minutes across 80+ specialties
- What are the symptoms of scabies?
- Suggest treatment for superficial folliculitis on inner thigh
- Suggest treatment for graying of hair and hair loss
- What causes red colored lesion on the hips?
- Suggest treatment for dry lips
- Suggest treatment for recurrent acne
- Suggest treatment for itching in the armpits
- What causes tiny skin tags in neck area?
- How to get rid of body lice?
- Suggest treatment for itching on neck, hands and legs